HOW TO GET MOTIVATED

How to get motivated to get started?

It's always in mind of people how we will get motivated to start something new.
So we went on watching motivational videos and tell others about the things so that they motivat you .
But this is not true for all. You are not going to get motivated everytime by the videos or people, what we can do ?

Here, is the answer. There is no one in the world who has same motive as you have even if they share the same thing with you.
Remember yourself and the thing you want to start keep the clear vision of that. So that no one can exile you from your dream. 

Now we came to the main question of getting motivated for that. When you have a clear vision of that you will get motivated daily by day to day things.
Let's take an example if you want to be IITian you are not motivated to work for it. When you have the clear vision you know if I became an IITian I will get the thing I want and I am not able to afford now like an iPhone. I will tell you a true story when I was of 15 I wanted to work on my body but I was not getting the true motivation I watched a lot of videos but got nothing, I was so deeply depressed then with a proper vision I find my best emotion in that and started working for my dream body. Now I am doing better and no one can stop me and I am happy I became my motivation.



It's your turn now remember your first sucess when you won the race with million to come here and all those successes which you have in past. Remember yourself you can do it better than you self. Challange him if he can stop you.
Keep going for the best.🙏

Comments